Randox Acusera 24·7 is an Interlaboratory Data Management package, designed specifically to complement the Acusera range of third party controls and aims to improve the effectiveness of quality control process within the clinical laboratory, whilst also helping to interpret QC results. Acusera 24·7 enables laboratories to extensively monitor analytical performance, access peer group reports and compare results with other laboratories using the same quality controls, method and instrument.
Why participate in a peer group reporting?
- Identify any trends, system errors or reagent issues as soon as they arise
- Improve EQA/PT performance
- Help gain accreditation and meet regulatory requirements
- Minimise false rejections and maintain high error detection using QC multi-rules
- Have confidence in assigned target values
Acusera 24·7 Live Online key benefits
- Peer group data uniquely updated every 24 hours for Real-time comparison of data from thousands of laboratories worldwide which is useful for troubleshooting test performance and may even help to identify issues sooner
- Web based- meaning no installation required with online access anytime, anywhere
- Exceptional connectivity which automatically imports QC data direct from your laboratory’s LIMS or Middleware via Acusera 24.7
- Aids trouble shooting with simple and intuitive user interface, colour coded results for easy identification that is available in multiple languages
- High quality serum gives accurate patient results subsequently in cost savings
- Group reporting function for laboratory chain through group comparison, group specific reports and group co-ordinator user level
RIQAS – EQA
External Quality Assessment (EQA) is an essential aspect of any laboratory operation. EQA provides a means of assessing the analytical performance of a laboratory compared to other laboratories utilising the same methods and instruments.
RIQAS is the largest international EQA scheme in the world. It is used by more than 31,000 laboratory participants in 115 countries worldwide. Twenty-four programmes are currently available.
- Blood Gas
- Clinical Chemistry
- Glycated Haemoglobin (HbA1c)
- Human Urine
- Immunoassay Speciality 1
- Immunoassay Speciality 2
- Liquid Cardiac
- Maternal Screening
- Specific Proteins
- Therapeutic Drugs
- Urine Toxicology
- Serology (HIV/ Hepatitis)
- Serology (ToRCH)
- Serology Epstein Barr Virus (EBV)
- Serology (Syphilis)
RIQAS Key Benefits
- A high level of participation ensures a large database of results and analytical methods, therefore increasing statistical validity.
- Programmes accepted by National and International accreditation bodies worldwide.
- Human samples free from interfering preservatives increase confidence that EQA performance mirrors the performance of patient samples.
- Optimised shipping of samples for each cycle.
- Wide range of parameters covering a broad spectrum of laboratory testing.
- Regular reports with rapid turnaround, ensuring corrective actions can be taken prior to analysis of subsequent samples.
- User friendly reports, easy to read at-a-glance, saving valuable laboratory time.
- Reduced parameter options for selected programmes offer greater flexibilty, ensuring suitability for laboratories of all sizes and budgets.
- Participant certificates provide evidence of participation in a reputable EQA scheme.
- Multi-instrument reports allow assessment of performance of all systems in the laboratory. Interlaboratory group reports allow comparison of multiple connected laboratories.
- Reference method values are provided in the Clinical Chemistry programme for selected parameters and lots.